Feel The Snow
- Exciting storyline. Explore this unique world, meet new friends, fight dark creatures, laugh and solve puzzles.
- Dynamic combat system. Most games are focused on surviving, disregarding complexed and exciting combat system, but Feel The Snow's battles will not get you bored! Cause you will have a great variety of weapons, skills and magic.
- Sandbox Elements. Build a cozy house of your dreams, craft weapons to protect it from your enemies.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure by inviting them directly via Steam!
Game Characters:The main two characters are Annie and Willie, cute and friendly snow creatures, which feel quite comfortable in extreme winter climate.
Besides two main characters, you can find some other characters, which can be unlocked while walking through the game.
The games world is a generated randomly. The entire game is drawn in pixel art which is charming. Every new location is a new adventure, new meetings and exciting situations.
The further you get, the more interesting and unusual will be the world around you.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.