- Release date: 10/14/2016
- Developer: Owlet
- Publisher: Owlet
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie , RPG , Simulation , Early Access , Massively Multiplayer
- Languages: English, Russian
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Steam Achievements, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Feel The Snow
- OS: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 mb video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 512 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Runs fine on integrated graphics cards.
Feel The Snow Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Feel The Snow game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Exciting storyline. Explore this unique world, meet new friends, fight dark creatures, laugh and solve puzzles.
- Dynamic combat system. Most games are focused on surviving, disregarding complexed and exciting combat system, but Feel The Snow's battles will not get you bored! Cause you will have a great variety of weapons, skills and magic.
- Sandbox Elements. Build a cozy house of your dreams, craft weapons to protect it from your enemies.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure by inviting them directly via Steam!
Game Characters:The main two characters are Annie and Willie, cute and friendly snow creatures, which feel quite comfortable in extreme winter climate.
Besides two main characters, you can find some other characters, which can be unlocked while walking through the game.
The games world is a generated randomly. The entire game is drawn in pixel art which is charming. Every new location is a new adventure, new meetings and exciting situations.
The further you get, the more interesting and unusual will be the world around you.