GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A desperate, savage survival experience full of stunning visuals, dynamic creatures, and a haunting soundtrack. Follow strange beasts through lonely forests, hazardous mountains, dark caves, and glowing swamps. Watch out for dangerous creatures that react to your movements and decisions, and cleverly concealed traps that will test your ability to survive. Over six years in the making, FEIST is a gorgeous hand-made adventure unlike anything else, with a cinematic presentation reminiscent of The Dark Crystal or Hedgehog in the Fog, and a tense original soundtrack by Tomek Kolczynski.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page