GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Fighters Legacy is a 1 on 1 INDIE CASUAL combat game. No flashy over the top effects, just good old fashioned fisticuffs!
This is a indie passion project that was made soon after I finished working on Shaolin Vs Wutang. It is not my intention to provide the same experience as big budget fighting games. But rather I hope to provide players with a satisfying gaming experience blended with nostalgic old school fun. It is being released in early access so i can get valuable support and feedback in order to help the game reach its full potential.
With the help of the community we can create the best game possible!
Current Features Include
- Hand to hand combat
- 15 Characters
- Multiple outfits and accessories per character
- 15 Stages
- Unique moves and combos for every fighter
- Arcade, Versus, Tournament, Survival, Team battle and Training modes
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page