GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Finnish Roller is a simplistic 3D rollerball game. Choose with over 10 different types of ball to play as across 28 levels, 4 separate worlds, each categorized based on difficulty. The objective of the game is to reach the end point of each level alive! End of level is finish line and treasure chest
Beware of things like the lava, fire, bots & laser beams, Toxic cans, cactuses, fishes etc.
In open worlds there are treasure hidden to someplace and player have to find it
There is also health pick-ups like bananas and apples.
GameplayUser may pick their preferred level and world along with preferred ball. The object is to simply complete the level with the necessary objective. As they progress to each different level and difficulty, the game becomes more challenging with more obstacles to clear along with more ways to be eliminated, making it harder for them.
- 28 levels
- 4 open world
- over 10 ball material
- ALSO GAME HAS NOW PARTIAL CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- More levels to come
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page