Firefighters 2014 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Firefighters 2014 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Finally, what firefighter simulation fans have been waiting on for a long time play and immerse yourself in the daily operations of a fire department: traffic accidents on the highway, fires in the city and in the countryside, subway derailments and much more.
Your squad members head out with you on your daily operations, putting out fires and helping you in dangerous situations. The new inventory system offers better control with easier handling.
A dynamic backdrop with streets and squares filled with people and traffic. Cars swerve out of the way when youre out on emergency operations and guarantee a quick arrival at the scene, no matter if its the fire truck, the turntable ladder vehicle or the ambulance. Don the uniform and face the danger!
The long-awaited arrival for fans of firefighter simulations: Experience the day-to-day life of the fire department
- - Exciting missions: house fire, traffic accident, subway derailment, flooded basement, barn fire and much more
- - Your squad goes on operations with you, putting out fires and helping the injured
- - Put out fires, cut people out of car wrecks, shore up houses, pump out basements, use hydrants, rescue the injured
- - City, industrial area, beltway, rural area with village and forest landscape
- - Drive fire trucks, turntable ladder vehicles, ambulances, swap-body trucks and the auxiliary fire tender