Fist Puncher Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fist Puncher game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The sinister Milkman holds the city of San Cruces in his nasty criminal grip, and its up to legendary black belt neurosurgeon Dr. Karate and the rest of the Fist Puncher team to deliver old-school justice to the lawless streets.
- 19 playable characters, including the all-new Farooq and Omar the Red
- New super challenging "They Live" mode
- Assign RPG-lite skill points to level up your crew as you play
- Each fighter has a unique set of moves and perks to unlock
- 50 levels of mayhem
- Packed with collectibles, Easter Eggs, and secrets
- 99 achievement trading cards to find, plus Steam Trading Cards support
- 2-4 players simultaneous local co-op action