GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Play with Friends
Play with or against your friends in Flashlight. Choose to battle through the roguelite story experience solo or cooperatively with your friends, or challenge others in Capture the Flag and/or Team Deathmatch PvP modes.
Randomized Levels and a variety of enemies
Fight against waves of different zombies and bosses through procedurally generated levels.
Encounter and defeat enemy mercenary groups as you try and clear out different zones and capture supply depots. Enemy mercenaries are dangerous foes as they are fully equipped with the same capabilities as the players.
Rank up and choose from 30+ different perks
Choose between four different mercenary groups to join and venture through the roguelite story mode. Each group has a different set of perks to choose from as you move up the ranks and prove yourself by earning "Merc Cred" as you go. The more things you kill, the more Cred you earn to rank up.
- Use Bounce shots to kill your enemies around corners or Devastate your opponents with multiple rockets
- Scavenge for scrap to craft barriers, turrets, and other defense structures
- Earn higher scores, items, and power-ups with skill shots
- Orchestrate and strategize with your teammates
- Lay low hordes of zombies and bosses
- Multi-player PVP and PVE
- AI Bot PvP teammate support
- Procedurally generated story maps
- Variety of weapons, specials, and power-ups
- Waves of different zombies and bosses!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page