Unfortunately, professional review of the FOTONICA game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
FOTONICA is simple, but is not easy: it follows a tradition of arcade games that are easy to pick up and almost impossible to master. A multi-layered level design across eight different tracks, together with a procedural endless mode make for a game that is incredibly deep. Think you can outrun your friends? Try the split-screen versus challenges.
The visuals are a treat for the nostalgic player but also for those hungry for new aesthetics. Every pixel is drawn to convey the maximum sense of speed, an exhilarating journey through light and void.
- 8 Levels to explore and master.
- Plus 3 different endless levels to compete for high-scores.
- Four-player split-screen local multiplayer mode!
- 20 Achievements to unlock plus game stats.
- Online rankings.
- Beautiful, smooth, and unique vector-style graphics.
- Electronic music by Michael Manning, Nicol Sala, and legendary composer Baiyon.
- 4 Difficulty settings to let you play an even faster version of FOTONICA.