GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Galacide is an evolution of the shoot em up genre, combining the fast-paced action from classic shooters with the quick-thinking tactics of puzzlers. Choose from a variety of ships, each equipped with unique features and abilities. Embark on your mission to tunnel through the strengthening alien invasion, find its source, and save the galaxy! Go it alone or assemble a squad of your friends to battle in the most unforgiving corners of the universe!
Please note, because of Engine limitations, mouse control is not yet supported on Galacide's in-game menus. We hope to bring support in the future.
In Galacide, you must carefully strike a balance between fighting the enemy and tunneling through the encroaching Bitwall, as neglecting either will assuredly result in your demise. Itll take a combination of skill, luck, and an advanced spacecraft to ensure your success, so choosing the right craft for your piloting style is key:
- Mining Ship - A retrofitted asteroid mining vessel, this ship has a solid balance of agility, strength, and firepower, and is equipped with a powerful tractor beam used to pull in enemy Scrap.
- Freighter - A re-purposed cargo-hauler, this ship may not be the fastest or hit enemies the hardest, but its as durable as they come, with the ability store & retrieve enemy scrap in its cache.
- Phase Ship - A top-secret military experiment, this ship is able to move extraordinarily fast and temporarily phase through the Bitwall, while dodging enemy attacks.
- Military Ship - The accepted standard for military conflict, this ship boasts huge strength and firepower. Homing missiles lock on targets, and the ability to burst through the Bitwall, carving its own path.
As part of your mission to eradicate the alien invasion, you will journey across the galaxy and visit unique destinations like asteroid fields, planets, mining depots, and junk yards - Each location bringing you one step closer to finding the invasions source!
Galacide is regularly updated with improvements and new features, and currently has the following functionality:
- 4 Player Co-op - Enlist the aid of your comrades in your fight to save the galaxy, with 4 player local co-op!
- Campaign - Fight your way through unique environments and challenges to discover the source of the alien scourge and eliminate it!
- Endless Play - See how far you can make it fighting through endless hordes of enemies and tunneling through the advancing bitwall!
- Puzzle Play - Complete progressively more difficult scenarios that challenge your mind, not your trigger finger!
- 4 Playable Ships - Choose from the Mining Ship, Freighter, and Phase Ship, each equipped with special abilities and unique attributes!
- In-game Tutorial - Become an ace pilot by going through a quick training program.
- Leaderboards - Track your skills and see how you compare to your friends and the best pilots in the universe!
- Steam Economy - Achievements, Trading Cards, Badges and collectible Emoticons.
Puny Human is an independent studio, based in Raleigh, North Carolina, with a passion for games and game development. Since 2007, weve worked hard make the kinds of games we love to play, such as Dystopia, Blade Symphony, and, most recently, Galacide! To learn more about us and what we do, checkout our website, or catch up with us @PunyHuman!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page