GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
GameplayGem Hunter is a story-driven action adventure platformer for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. Fly your Hovercraft on a quest to help recover the Fox King's stolen Diamonds and defeat the three Witch Sisters. Mine gems, battle creatures, uncover secrets, solve mysteries, customize your ship, and claim the highscore on the online speedrunning leaderboards for monthly prizes!
- 2-4 hours of Story-driven Gameplay, spanning across 10 full Stages to explore and 28 Diamonds to discover and collect.
- 4 Epic Boss Fights that will require you to hone your skills to complete.
- Multiple Endings based on who you decide to help or betray.
- Competitive Speedrunning Leaderboards with monthly prizes for top scorers. Compete in both 100% and Any% categories
- Comfort Options: Steer your Hovercraft via Motion Controllers or by Headset. Uses Peripheral Vignetting to ease rotation.
- Original Orchestral/Synth Soundtrack
- Challenging Platforming & Thinking puzzles
- Hovercraft Customization & Upgrades: Gain the ability to Dash, summon Shields, and Spring Jump high into the air. Discover secret new Ammo types, change your ship's Color scheme, upgrade your Thrusters, etc.
- 6+ Unique enemies, ranging from Rock Golems to Flying Robot Drones, and Venom-spewing Plants to Dragons.
- Mine gems out of rocks to give your ship new powers! Collect Citrine, Amethyst, Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphires.
StoryThe Fox King has hired you to reclaim the Castle's stolen Diamonds from the three Witch Sisters; Dezravella, Petrichora, and Ravanna. His emissary explains that the sisters have scattered the missing Diamonds across the magical worlds contained inside each of the Castle's many Paintings. As you begin your journey by tracking down Dezravella, a Dragon Riding Fire Witch, you discover that not all is as it seems, and there may very well be two sides to this story. It is up to you to choose right and wrong: Whether you ought to fight the Witch Sisters and collect Diamonds for the Fox King, or to break oath and help Ravanna restore peace to those worlds the Diamonds have been taken from.
Locomotion DisclaimerThis game uses Sliding Locomotion. If you are prone to VR Motion Sickness, there are Comfort Settings and alternate locomotion methods available in game that haven proven extremely effective for Roomscale VR players. However, for extreme cases they may not be adequate. You have been warned.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page