GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Create traps that poison or slow, discover powerful artifacts and unlock new abilities, and stand alone against The Forgotten, a seemingly unkillable archdemon whose endless armies threaten to swallow the world. GemCraft is packed with multiple levels of difficulty, hundreds of achievements, nearly two hundred levels, and much, much more, making it a rewarding, deep strategy game you'll come back to over and over again.
- Conquer over 190 stages with unique challenges and conditions.
- Over two dozen passive skills to unlock and enhance as you level up and increase your power.
- More than 400 achievements that will reward you with more skill points as you earn them.
- Craft and combine nine gem types with different effects to suit your tactical needs.
- Combine and stack multiple tiers of difficulty and challenging battle traits for greater rewards, but also greater dangers.
- Socket fragments you find into your mystical talisman to impart new bonuses.
- Wield devastating spells to decimate your foes or enhance your gems.
- Control the speed of battle with fast-forward or pause to fit your play style.
- Want more monsters? Summon them with wave stones, but beware their greater power...
- Replay any stage you've completed for more experience points or with a new challenge.
- Hold out as long as you can after you win levels in Endurance mode for more rewards.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.