GemCraft - Chasing Shadows Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the GemCraft - Chasing Shadows game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Create traps that poison or slow, discover powerful artifacts and unlock new abilities, and stand alone against The Forgotten, a seemingly unkillable archdemon whose endless armies threaten to swallow the world. GemCraft is packed with multiple levels of difficulty, hundreds of achievements, nearly two hundred levels, and much, much more, making it a rewarding, deep strategy game you'll come back to over and over again.
- Conquer over 190 stages with unique challenges and conditions.
- Over two dozen passive skills to unlock and enhance as you level up and increase your power.
- More than 400 achievements that will reward you with more skill points as you earn them.
- Craft and combine nine gem types with different effects to suit your tactical needs.
- Combine and stack multiple tiers of difficulty and challenging battle traits for greater rewards, but also greater dangers.
- Socket fragments you find into your mystical talisman to impart new bonuses.
- Wield devastating spells to decimate your foes or enhance your gems.
- Control the speed of battle with fast-forward or pause to fit your play style.
- Want more monsters? Summon them with wave stones, but beware their greater power...
- Replay any stage you've completed for more experience points or with a new challenge.
- Hold out as long as you can after you win levels in Endurance mode for more rewards.