GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Grave: VR Prologue is a single-player, surrealist, virtual reality horror experience where light is your only tool for survival. Designed specifically from the ground up for intuitive motion controls, Grave: VR Prologue presents a unique chance to feel the white-knuckle tension of being inside your worst nightmare. It also serves as an introduction to the world of Grave, a surrealist nightmare landscape where light is your only weapon against terrible monsters.
- Psychological horror - You're the weakest creature in the world of Grave, and must use every resource at your disposal in order to survive the night.
- No Conventional Weapons - Light is your only protection against creatures that feed off the night.
- A variety of Deadly monsters - Including Strangers, Orphans, Wraiths, and The Tortured, each with different strengths and weakness against your arsenal
- Intuitive controls - Designed from the ground up for motion controls. Pull a match from the box and strike it as if it existed in real life, reach to your belt and grab a flashlight or pull the pin on a flashbang; you'll forget that it's not real.
- Story-driven VR experience - Intriguing storyline with a focus on on progression and discovery, not just survival
- Highly Interactive Environments - Not your typical VR horror experience. Navigate the environment using an intuitive node-based traversal system to discover hidden locations and extra resources.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page