- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4+ GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB VRAM. ATI Radeon 3850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8400 or higher.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any
Grimoire: Manastorm Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Grimoire: Manastorm game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Grimoire: Manastorm is a free, multiplayer FPS in which powerful wizards battle for territory and prestige. Choose from six classes of magic, customize your spellbook with dozens of abilities, and prove yourself worthy of the Grimoire's power in battles as cunning as they are fierce.
With six classes of magic and thousands of possible spell loadouts, winning requires more than just fast reactions and good aim. A truly skilled wizard must understand the strengths and limitations of their own abilities, as well as how to counter and exploit those of their opponents.
Master Your Class
Grimoire: Manastorm features six classes - Fire, Lighting, Earth, Ice, Nature, and Nether - each with their own selections of spells from which to choose. From fast and devious to slow and powerful, Grimoire has the flexibility to suit your style of play.
Multiple Game Modes
Battle for supremacy in two multiplayer modes across 12 medieval-inspired settings, or go solo to protect the people of Orinfell.
- Conquest -Control territory and even bring the environment down on your enemies.
- Free-for-All - Chaos reigns supreme in this classic, all-out fight to the death.
- Survival - Hold off waves of increasingly powerful enemies in this single-player challenge.
Grimoire: Manastorm is always free-to-play with two rotating classes available to use at any given time. Classes and additional spells can be unlocked forever by purchasing them or spending Arcane Points accrued through gameplay.