Guacamelee! Gold Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Guacamelee! Gold Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Guacamelee! builds upon the classic open-world Metroid-vania style of games, by adding a strong melee combat component, a new dimension switching mechanic, and cooperative same-screen multiplayer for the entire story. The game also blurs the boundaries between combat and platforming by making many of the moves useful and necessary for both of these.
Travel through a mystical and mysterious Mexican world as a Luchador using the power of your two fists to battle evil. Uncover hidden wrestling techniques like the Rooster Uppercut, and Dimension Swap to open new areas and secrets.
- Use combat moves for both fighting enemies and platforming challenges
- Swap between multiple overlapping dimensions (World of the Living and the World of the Dead)
- "El Infierno" level expansion. Brave the fires of El Infierno and prove yourself in a series of challenges to unlock powerful new costumes for Juan and Tostada
- Player costumes! Swap costumes to change the attributes of your Hero, and obtain new achievements
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Cloud Save, and Big Picture Mode
- Trading Cards
- Create new custom costumes and share these with others via Steam Workshop
- Drop in/out 2-Player local Co-operative play for the entire story
- Chickens. Lots and lots of Chickens
Also Available: Super Turbo Championship Edition!
An alternate, expanded edition of Guacamelee! is now available to Steam PC users! Guac STCE adds to the Gold Edition with extra powers, levels and enemies, and enhancements to gameplay and graphics. Click the banner to find out more.