Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Juan Aguacate, an agave farmer who stumbles upon a Legendary Luchador mask, must find the strength and courage to become the Hero he's always dreamed of being and put a stop to this.
Guacamelee! is a Metroidvania-style action-platformer set in a magical world inspired by traditional Mexican culture and folklore. The game features melee combat, parallel dimensions and same-screen co-op. The original Guacamelee! received wide critical acclaim and was a finalist for both IndieCade and the Independent Games Festival's Excellence in Visual Art award.
- Non-Stop Fighting Action. An extensive move list, advanced combo engine, and anti-gravity grabs
- Multi-dimensional Platforming. Instantly swap between the Worlds of Living and Dead to traverse impossible terrain
- Combat moves double as movement, uniting platforming and fighting in a way never seen before
- Diverse, detailed world containing lively towns, dark forests, flowery canals and fiery volcanoes
- Drop in/out 4-Player local co-operative play, featuring independent dimension swapping
- Multiple boss characters (each with unique back stories), wide range of foes, and elite-class enemies
- Spectacular player abilities: The Rooster Uppercut, Frog Slam, and Intenso turbo-combat mode
- Create new custom costumes and share these with others via Steam Workshop
- Steam leaderboards, achievements and trading cards, support for multiple save slots, persistent cross-save-game costume unlocks
- Chickens. Lots and lots of chickens.
*** Please note that the Super Turbo Championship Edition of Guacamelee! is an updated version of the previously-released Guacamelee! Gold Edition. ***