Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Building upon the gameplay and story of Guilty Gear X, #Reload features refined fighting mechanics, new characters and stages, and the same high-velocity multiplayer versus action that put Guilty Gear on the map.
- 19 Unique & Bizarre Characters - An assassin who fights with their hair? A yo-yo-slinging bounty hunter? A corpse possessed by a sentient shadow? It wouldn't be Guilty Gear without them! The varied designs and playstyles of #Reload's sizable cast provide hours of entertainment... but if that isn't enough for you, there may be even more fighters hidden away, waiting to be uncovered.
- 8 Gamemodes To Test Your Mettle - Play against a friend or the AI in Versus mode, fight to your dying breath in Survival mode, hone your skills in Training and Mission mode, show off your sick dust loop combos in Medal of Millionaires mode, or learn your character's ultimate fate in Story mode; the choice is yours.
- Gorgeous Scenery, Ludicrous Design - Brawl in the rainy streets of London, atop a speeding airship, or even in the depths of Hell. The world of Guilty Gear comes to life through its art, and #Reload is livelier than ever before.
- Critically-acclaimed Soundtrack - Courtesy of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari, the heavy rock musical stylings of #Reload are a force to be reckoned with. Buyers of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.