GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A fast-paced 2D fighting game with a colorful, retro feel. Inspired by the 90's classic Kombat-style of games that use the digital pad: 5 buttons (two for punches, two for kicks and one for blocking) and a basic move set for all characters with up to 4 unique special moves each.
- Online mode: fight other players with insta rematches (with rollback netcode)
- Arcade mode: face the AI for warmups or just for fun
- Versus mode: local 2P matches
- Training mode: viewable hitboxes and dummy recording
- 6 characters/stages
- FM synth soundtrack and sound effects
- Timeless pixel art
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page