- OS: Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
- Storage: 900 MB available space
Heavy Impact Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Heavy Impact game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Heavy Impact in a no-holds-barred, post apocalyptic robot brawler! Punch the bolts off the opposition with multiple stages, opponents and fighting modes! Customize your bot to your fighting style, and conquer the arena!
Heavy Impact is like Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots if they grew up listening to metal and bled oil when their heads popped off. In this game you will jab, hook, and punch with everything you have, and give it your all because the harder you punch, the more the brawler bot feels the hits! Don't drop your hands though, remember to block and float like a two-ton butterfly because your iron jaw won't last long against the pistons throwing punches your way! If you get into a bind, don't forget your ace in the hole, over-clock your CPU to slow down time so you can see the punches coming, dodge a hay-maker, and plant a combo that will CRUSH 'EM LIKE A TIN CAN!
- Virtual Reality Fighter
- Measured Punch Strength and Speed
- Time Slowing Mechanic for Combos (Or to avoid being combo'd)
- Lightning shock overcharge fist module
- Multiple Arenas and Play Modes
- Customizable Battle Bot
- Different armor types and playstyles
- Oculus Support
- New Levels With New Robots to Fight in 1v1
- Tournament Campaign Mode
- More Music
- More Fist Modules