Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds it funny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell-ternet, you get VERY angry.
Time to seek out the bastard and destroy him once and for all. While youre at it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else?
Its you against all Hell. Its Hell Yeah!
- Tension-relieving faux-gore action Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad/frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
- Drill to kill shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
- This game is too BIG for you 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If youre a completionist, youre screwed man.
- Help us make Hell a cleaner place there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
- 'Finish him' moves that will make your mama cry inflict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly Finish him! mini-games.
- Pimp my drill collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the Sploding Carrot missile launcher make a lovely combo.