Hitman: Codename 47
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
As the enigmatic Hitman, you must use stealth and tactical problem solving to enter, execute and exit your assignment with minimum attention and maximum effectiveness. For a price, you have access to the most devious devices, but how you use them will determine if you retire as a millionaire or get permanently retired.
The Hitman is the world's most accomplished and wealthy assassin; however, he is plagued by a troubling past of deception and genetic butchery. The ingenious story will evolve over five chapters of heart-stopping action. Remember, the world of contract hits rewards a quick intellect more than a quick trigger finger.
- Plan each assignment carefully to account for a variety of weapons, surveillance data, and multiple paths to completion.
- Sharpen your skills through a comprehensive weapons and agility training session.
- Access black market weapons, decoys, traps, and personnel from an innovative currency reward system.
- Artificial intelligence redefines the genre of the "Thinking Shooter."
- Gripping and mature plot driven by stunning cinematic visuals.
- Ground-breaking 3D engine offers full object physics, deformations, weapons modeling and unsurpassed character animations
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page