Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Powered by the Unreal 3 engine, Hunted: The Demons Forge is a fresh take on the classic fantasy game that delivers the intensity and action of a modern-day shooter. Taking control of either Elara, a ranged weapon expert, or Caddoc, a master swordsman, you and your partner will descend into a dark and foreboding world for an unforgettable cooperative experience. As you travel deep within the world of Kala Moor, you will use a variety of deadly weapons, powerful spells, and cover tactics to face down wave after wave of vicious enemies. It will take the combined efforts of two great warriors to explore menacing dungeons, overgrown ruins, and downtrodden towns and discover the secrets of the Demons Forge.
- An Unreal Dark Fantasy: Powered by the Unreal 3 engine, the dark world of Hunted comes to life as a third-person fantasy game with the intensity and action of a modern-day shooter. Hunted boasts stunning visuals with breath-taking vistas and foreboding underground worlds.
- Co-op at a Distance: Combine Elaras ranged attacks with Caddocs melee expertise to pull off gruesome co-op kill moves, perform special attacks, and heal one another from anywhere on the battlefield. The characters differing combat expertise allows a players strategy to vary from one play through to the next.
- Descend into Dungeon Depths: Work with your co-op partner to discover hidden paths and solve the devious puzzles that block your way. Explore menacing dungeons, overgrown ruins, and terrorized towns to discover treasure and powerful upgrades.
- Two Ways to Fight: Wade into the thick of the fight using deadly melee skills, or tactically use cover to dispatch hordes of creatures with bows and spells. Use powerful magic to boost your partners combat effectiveness and even the odds against increasingly formidable enemies.
- Forge Your Own Levels: Create and share your own challenging dungeon designs with The Crucible, a powerful in-game editor that provides endless opportunities for exploration and battles for you and your friends.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page