Hush Hush - Unlimited Survival Horror Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Hush Hush - Unlimited Survival Horror game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
It is procedurally generated fiction game where player explores underground caves filled with dangerous traps and monsters to liberate the caves from curse.
You have one life. Fail and you start from scratch.
Scattered throughout caves are several items that boost character performance. Only when one finds sufficient number of items can he enter absolution and be able to solve the mystery of a roaming ghost.
Don't look at red light.
- unlimited number of levels, procedurally generated
- unique story line and player experience
- replay value in generated dynamic maps
- fear inducing atmosphere with generated scare sequences
- requires balance between patience and speed