Unfortunately, professional review of the Husk game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A tribute to classical thrillers like Silent Hill or Twin Peaks.
It's 1995, youre Matthew Palmer and youve just woken up after a train crash. There's nobody around you. Especially, theres no trace of your wife and daughter.
The only sign indicating where you are says:
Welcome to Shivercli.
- Down-to-earth storyline touching problems of violence and alcohol addiction
- Immersive narration
- 90's climate with a lot of references
- Inspired by titles like Silent Hill or Alan Wake
- Different locations of Shivercliff town and its surroundings
- Different types of monsters and boss fights
- Classical survival horror
- Dedicated soundtrack created by Arkadiusz Reikowski
- 4-5 hours of gameplay
- Powered by Unreal Engine 4