I Want To Be Human
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: If it runs Windows 7 and Steam, you can play I Want To Be Human!
- Graphics: See above...
- Storage: 350 MB available space
- Sound Card: Any compatible soundcard
I Want To Be Human Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the I Want To Be Human game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Everyone knows the age-old love story, right? Boy meets girl, boy falls in love with girl, boy and girl suffer genetic manipulation by evil forces trying to take over the world, leaving the girl as a vampire and the boy as a hat wait, what? Theres only one thing for it: go on a bloodthirsty rampage of death and destruction in a quest to become human again!
Packed with platform blasting action, tongue-in-cheek humour and tonnes of exploding body parts, head out on a journey through hell and back (literally) to change you both back to normal. Unlock abilities you never knew you had, then shoot your way through five worlds of blood-soaked monochrome mayhem and who knows, you might even set a new high sgore (ahem) along the way
- Blast your way through a violent platforming tale of vampire/hat love, betrayal and endless destruction, all drenched in pixelated gore!
- Go crazy with your trusty shotgun and take the fight to the minions and massive bosses who hold the cure to your kick-ass condition!
- Discover a world packed with off-the-wall dark humour and a unique art style from the twisted mind of Sinclair Strange!
- Featuring music tracks by electropunk sensation Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence!