Iggy's Egg Adventure Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Iggy's Egg Adventure game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This baby dino isnt alone. Play through the game as Terry, Perry, Patrick, and Phredrick, four other dinos with their own unique skills. Fly through the air as Terry, spit acid as Phrederick, bash some skulls with Patrick, and try not to run screaming as Perry in a new way to play.
- Unleash the Beast: Okay well maybe beast is a bit much for this little guy, but dont underestimate those claws! Bite, sprint, and leap your way through dozens of enemies and obstacles in your quest to save Iggys mother and reclaim her stolen eggs.
- The Vast World: They didnt call it a supercontinent for nothing. Explore over 18 levels of awesome dino action in 6 different zones including the Plains, Jungle, Arctic and more!
- Like a Boss: Bosses, you want them, Iggys got them. Face off against a Bull Pachy, Giant Scorpion, and a bunch of other tough muddas that are sure to put your skills to the test.
- Time Attack: Test your skills against the clock in "Time Attack" mode for each level and earn Bronze, Silver, or Gold eggs based on your results.
- Secret Eggs: Find and collect hidden eggs throughout the world to unlock characters and costumes in game.
- Costumes: More eggs equal more ways to play. Unlock new outfits for your characters by collecting the hidden eggs scattered throughout the game.
- Controllers Encouraged: Iggy was designed to play like the classic platformers we all grew up with; Iggy plays best with a controller, so plug in a Microsoft Xbox 360 or other compatible controller and get platforming!
- Rockin Beats: Enjoy Iggys original soundtrack, inspired by classic platformer music, with a modern twist. Check it out at Fat Bard's website.