GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The year is 2170. One after another, the human colonies have fallen to the seemingly limitless invasion force of the enigmatic organic ships known as the Wrog. Entire armadas of Earth's fighters have been decimated. Our last hope lies with the Freedom Strike, a massive super-tech battlecarrier fitted with interchangeable turrets and a fleet of specialized drones, built with one purpose - annihilate the Wrog and save our species!
Infinium Strike is an original tactical tower defense game that sees you as the weapons officer aboard the TSF Freedom Strike. Scavenge Infinium the living metal of the cosmos from the wreckage of your enemies to create powerful turrets and deadly drones, and turn the tide of the Wrog war. Will the Battlecarrier Freedom Strike survive the relentless waves of Wrog fighters?
- Full story campaign with four levels of difficulty
- Endless arcade mode with high score leaderboard
- Wide variety of tactics using turrets, drones, and SuperTech abilities
- Immersive realistic 3D graphics
- Career advancement from Ensign to Admiral
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page