Unfortunately, professional review of the INK game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
INK has a similar feel to hardcore platformers like Super Meat Boy. The object of each level is to defeat all of the enemies in the room (if any) and reach the goal. However, the terrain is invisible to the player. The player can discover terrain by physically bumping into it, or by performing a double jump. The double jump sprays paint bullets out of the player and increases the players awareness of their surroundings. If the player happens to bump into spikes or falls to their death, paint will also shoot out from the players last position. The room isnt wiped clean after death so that the player has an easier time navigating after multiple attempts! This expanded Steam version includes new mechanics, Boss encounters to provide a nice challenge and a change of pace.
Deluxe EditionThe Deluxe Edition includes a copy of INK plus the Soundtrack + Art DLC all in one place!
- 75 platforming levels to test your skills
- Defeat challenging Bosses!
- Jump on enemies to open the exit portal
- Explore levels by painting them with your double jump or, well, dying. Death has never been so useful!
- Experience the games tight and responsive controls that dont make you feel cheated when you die