GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In.My.Mind is a first-person survival horror: Explore! Solve the Puzzles! Survive! Fight! Run!
Become Henry a man whose life took away the most precious thing... Long divorced from Margareth Carson he spends his days lying drunk on the coach or trying without succeeding to work from home as a reporter. One day when everything is settling down something unexpected happens... After a few days in a coma he wakes up somewhere that is not an hospital. In order to find information and made his way out of this place that seems to be a nightmare, Henry will have to face some very odd situations, solve puzzles and meet creepy creatures. In this adventure you will see Henry grows and understands his darkest mysteries guided by a strange entity that he will find out to be...
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page