GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Intake is the new retro-futuristic drugstep arcade shooter from Cipher Prime. In this polychromatic love child of Dr. Mario and Ikaruga, you battle a never-ending barrage of pills, pushing your skill and reflexes to the limit to avoid a lethal dosage. Blast and combo your way through an epic cascade of audiovisual mayhem so intoxicating it comes with its own warning label.
- Classic Arcade Shooter: From its aspect ratio to its fast-paced game play, Intake is directly inspired by classic arcade shooters and SHMUPs with just a hint of FPS love.
- Achievements: Over 70 finely tuned achievements that will teach even the most hardcore player new tricks. These are not your typical progress-only achievements.
- High Scoreboard and Game Stats: Keep track of your high scores and decimate your friends.
- Challenge Modes: Acceleration, Minefield, Reaction, and Flood modes will challenge every aspect of how you play.
- Gameplay Changing Features: Grab vitamins while you play and trade them in for intense game upgrades. You can even turn the game into a SHMUP if you show your skills.
- Dubstep Soundtrack: Infinite wubs. Classy ones.
- Colorblind Modes: Intake offers colorblind modes for players with deuteranopia, protanopia, and tritanopia.
- Full Steam Support
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page