GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Jet Gunner is a 2D platform action indie game that's full of Nestalgia. Full of action, gunfights, bosses and explosions so if you're into the whole 8-Bit vibe you should love this. From the sound, to the graphics to the flicker, this should pay tribute to those classic hard as nails, run 'n' gun games. Hopefully this should wet your appetite for re-living the good ol' days.
- SIX Stages - From cities to flying airships.
- HEAPS of weapons - From beam blasts to circle-ly side shooting thingies.
- RETRO soundtrack - Made from the juiced tears of a Game Boy brick.
- CHALLENGE MODE: Try and complete 25 extra difficult challenges.
- STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS: Unlock 31 Steam Achievements! (More to be added with upcoming updates.)
- HARDCORE MODE: Is the game too easy? How about trying the extremely challenging Hardcore mode!
- FREE ADDITIONAL UPDATES/CONTENT: Extra levels, challenges, modes to be updated through the upcoming months.
- LEADERBOARDS. So show off to all your friends how great you are!
- September - Game Boy Version Released
- October - Extra "Lab" level released to tie in with the release of I Want To Be Human
- December - Extra "Winter" level released to celebrate the Holiday season.
- More Updates to come...
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page