Jet Gunner Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Jet Gunner game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Jet Gunner is a 2D platform action indie game that's full of Nestalgia. Full of action, gunfights, bosses and explosions so if you're into the whole 8-Bit vibe you should love this. From the sound, to the graphics to the flicker, this should pay tribute to those classic hard as nails, run 'n' gun games. Hopefully this should wet your appetite for re-living the good ol' days.
- SIX Stages - From cities to flying airships.
- HEAPS of weapons - From beam blasts to circle-ly side shooting thingies.
- RETRO soundtrack - Made from the juiced tears of a Game Boy brick.
- CHALLENGE MODE: Try and complete 25 extra difficult challenges.
- STEAM ACHIEVEMENTS: Unlock 31 Steam Achievements! (More to be added with upcoming updates.)
- HARDCORE MODE: Is the game too easy? How about trying the extremely challenging Hardcore mode!
- FREE ADDITIONAL UPDATES/CONTENT: Extra levels, challenges, modes to be updated through the upcoming months.
- LEADERBOARDS. So show off to all your friends how great you are!
- September - Game Boy Version Released
- October - Extra "Lab" level released to tie in with the release of I Want To Be Human
- December - Extra "Winter" level released to celebrate the Holiday season.
- More Updates to come...