Joint Task Force Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Joint Task Force game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Experience the evolution of warfare firsthand as you bring superior tactics and military technology to bear against dangerous and unconventional forces. No game has been so gritty or immediate.
Use the principle of combined arms to your maximum advantage. All battlefield units - including infantry, tanks, artillery, reconnaissance and helicopters - are strongest when used together. Your men's lives depend on your level-headed strategy.
- Elaborate story line, 5 campaigns and 1 tutorial
- Manipulate media and civilians
- Invest in your heroes; take them to the next mission
- News channel which provides background information and live coverage of battle
- Satellite recon at your disposal
- Several terrain types: Desert, Winter Valley, Rocky Mountain, Jungle and Cave
- Realistic physics for units and buildings
- Dynamic weather with effect on game flow
- Destructable terrain objects
- Multiplayer modes include: Domination, Deathmatch and Cooperative mode
- Campaign playable in multiplayer
- Multiplayer modes will be able to handle 8 players over LAN and internet. With a brand new multiplayer mode.