GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Jump/Boxer is a pseudo 8-bit action platformer with fighting game elements. As a young martial artist named Dag, players will make their way through each level using parkour-like abilities to overcome the various platforming challenges as well as engaging in combat with mechanics similar to those found in fighting games.
- An 8-bit experience with parkour and fighting game elements
- Overcome various platforming challenges
- Fight martial artists of various fighting styles
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page