Kane and Lynch 2 - Dog Days Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Non-stop action in Single Player, online Co-op and Multiplayer. New and unique Fragile Alliance multiplayer game modes provide an experience to suit all criminal minds.
- Raw, Real & Uncut - Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days introduces a unique, unseen visual style to video games. Taking visual references from documentary filmmaking and the user-generated era, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers a sense of intense realism never before experienced.
- Play as Lynch - Play as Lynch and follow his story. He is living a comfortable life in Shanghai, hes making money and is about to make a fat deal where the pay is beyond his wildest dreams and nothing is going to get in his way.
- Down Not Dead - Adding further intensity to the brutal gameplay, players will have a second chance at taking out their enemies; Choose between continuing the gunfight from the ground or try to escape by crawling towards cover.
- Online Co-op - Play as Kane and Lynch
- Fragile Alliance - The highly celebrated multiplayer experience returns with a collection of new and improved modes.
- From the Creators of the Critically Acclaimed Hitman Series - The studio behind the best-selling Hitman titles and 2007s Kane & Lynch: Dead Men.