Kane & Lynch: Dead Men™ Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Kane and Lynch: Dead Men™ game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men immerses players in an emotionally intense crime drama with unflinching action. Io-Interactive's proprietary technology delivers fluid high definition graphics and lighting; highly destructible environments; massive crowd AI; single, co-op, and squad-based combat; a cinematic interface; and non-stop dialog between Kane and Lynch. The title also features innovative two-player co-op and groundbreaking online game play.
- Tense and unpredictable experience - This is the violent and chaotic journey of two men: a flawed mercenary and a medicated psychopath. Each hates the other but must work together to save themselves and possibly the ones they love. Play Kane in single-player mode and either character in two-player co-op mode.
- Violence erupts in meticulously created 'safe' worlds - Realistic and responsive environments and crowds react when events get of out control. Crowded nightclubs and calm bank offices become scenes of sudden terror. Manipulate the environments and crowds strategically to complete objectives.
- Wide variety of intense 3rd person game play - Rappel from buildings; fire on the run or from moving vehicles; launch surprise attacks, lay down cover fire, and shoot blind from around corners; and hurl smoke, tear, and incendiary grenades.
- Fast and intuitive combat - Lead a crew of criminal mercenaries to increase your chance of surviving and reaching your goals. You can also fight alone as your crew AI will automatically draw fire, throw grenades, lay down cover, and engage in close combat with their own signature moves.
- Two-player co-operative game play - Team up and play the full story with a friend as either Kane or Lynch. On the big jobs, split the command of your crew. At any point in the game you can choose to play the next, or previous, levels in co-op.
- Innovative multi-player levels based on the game's themes for up to eight players.