Killing Floor 2
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
Visceral Gore - KILLING FLOOR 2 ramps up the gore with a proprietary, high powered persistent blood system bringing new levels of fidelity to the genre. Players will send entrails, severed limbs, and blood flying as they wade through hordes of enemies. But they need to watch out! If caught, enemies will rip them, and their entire party limb from limb
6 player co-op or solo play A multitude of varied playable characters await for players to choose from as they enter the fray in online co-op mode or solo mode for those willing to brave the horrific specimens alone
Versus Survival Game Mode - Be the Zed! A 12 player PvP mode where two teams take turns playing Humans vs. Zeds in a pair of short matches. In the first match, one team plays Humans and the other Zeds until the humans all die during a single round or they beat the boss. For the second match the teams switch sides and when the battle is completed both teams receive a score based on their performance and the higher score wins!
Terrifying Zeds - New enemies and fan favorites from the original game are back with expanded and smarter artificial intelligence, dishing out powerful attacks, working as a group to weaken the players party and pushing the challenge level and fear factor to new levels
Unique Blend Of Weaponry - From modern militaristic assault rifles, brutal improvised makeshift weapons, classic historical guns, and off the wall Mad Scientist weapons, KILLING FLOOR 2 has a unique blend of killing tools that will satisfy any gamer
Expanded Perk System - Perks from the original game have been reimagined with more added to the fold. All perks now progress with meaningful talent choices that amplify different play styles, giving players a progression path that is expansive and full of rewarding milestones
Brutal Melee Combat - KILLING FLOOR 2 reinvents melee combat completely. Players now have control over the type of melee attacks they can perform, enabling them to deliver bone-breaking crippling attacks to Zeds
Zed Time - Be the action hero you know you are! Zed Time returns to Killing Floor 2 better than ever, kicking everything into slow motion giving you that precious time you need to destroy the oncoming horde while watching your weapons at work in glorious high framerate
KILLING FLOOR 2 Digital Deluxe Edition adds the following to the base game:
- DJ Scully character, with unique voice pack and set of face/body skins
- Additional cosmetic items (each with multiple selectable variants):
- Scullyphones headphones for DJ Scully, Mr Foster, Hayato Tanaka and Donovan Neal
- 3D Glasses for Ana Larive and Hayato Tanaka
- Bowler Hat for Mr. Foster and Reverend Alberts
- Tom Banner and the Zweihander
- Classic Masterson
- Classic Briar
- Oisten Jaegerhorn
- Anton Strasser
- Killing Floor 2 Soundtrack
- Killing Floor 2 Digital Artbook
AND a copy of the first Killing Floor!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- You just can't miss this game!
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.