King Arthur's Gold Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the King Arthur's Gold game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
2D Physics + Class/Team-Based Multiplayer + Medieval War/Building game
A few things you can do in King Arthur's Gold:
- DESTROY the enemy castles with physics and explosives
- BUILD Defenses With Freeform Building
- Use the environment to BURN or drown enemies
- DRIVE siege machines with your teammates
- Freedom to run, board ships, DIG tunnels or fly in the air
- Interact with a LIVING animal and plant world
- FIGHT with 32 unpredictable humans in multiplayer
- Singleplayer, cooperative and competitive game MODES
- CUSTOMIZE with 60+ unique heads
- CREATE your own adventure with community created mods & scripts
King Arthur's Gold blends the cooperative aspects of Lost Vikings, mashes them with the full destructibility of Worms and the visual style and action of Metal Slug, brought to you by the creators of Soldat.