King Arthur's Gold
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
King Arthur's Gold Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
2D Physics + Class/Team-Based Multiplayer + Medieval War/Building game
A few things you can do in King Arthur's Gold:
- DESTROY the enemy castles with physics and explosives
- BUILD Defenses With Freeform Building
- Use the environment to BURN or drown enemies
- DRIVE siege machines with your teammates
- Freedom to run, board ships, DIG tunnels or fly in the air
- Interact with a LIVING animal and plant world
- FIGHT with 32 unpredictable humans in multiplayer
- Singleplayer, cooperative and competitive game MODES
- CUSTOMIZE with 60+ unique heads
- CREATE your own adventure with community created mods & scripts
King Arthur's Gold blends the cooperative aspects of Lost Vikings, mashes them with the full destructibility of Worms and the visual style and action of Metal Slug, brought to you by the creators of Soldat.
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.