Knight of the Hamsters Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Knight of the Hamsters game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
During the day, hamsters come to steal the King's carrots. The knight must prevent the carrots from being carried off or be defeated. When the dark of night falls and the blood moons rises a foul curse transforms the hamsters into bloodthirsty demons. To battle the growing menace, the knight can upgrade his weapons and armor or pay to open treasure chests filled with vitality and elixirs.
- Challenging and fun locations to explore
- Unlock unique knights, each with their power set of skills.
- Explore the vast kingdom of the Carrot Kingdom
- Purchase weapon upgrades to fight the ever increasing hamster horde.
- Kids-mode (no gore/always win)
- Play co-op with a friend
Deluxe Edition includes:
Knight of the Hamsters Soundtrack.