- Release date: 9/26/2014
- Developer: Demon Wagon Studios
- Publisher: Demon Wagon Studios
- Genre: Action , Adventure , Indie
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Portuguese, Romanian, Thai, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian
- Features: Single-player, Steam Achievements, Captions available, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Demon Wagon Studios
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Single Core Processor, 1 Thread
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 6200 / ATI Radeon 9600
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7
- Processor: 2.4+ GHz Dual Core Processor, 2+ Threads
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA 7800 GTX+ / ATI x1300+
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
Kraven Manor Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Kraven Manor game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Turn out the lights, take a deep breath, and prepare yourself. Explore the depths of the immersive, atmospheric world of Kraven Manor. Uncover its secrets, solve its mystical puzzles, and face the growing threat within.
Kraven Manor challenges you to explore an expansive manor and discover the mysteries that lurk in its dark corners. You have the power to dynamically alter the layout of your environment by interacting with a miniature scale model of the manor, located in its extravagant entryway.
Dynamically build the manor around you. Find miniature room models and carry them back to an increasingly elaborate scale model of the manor. Adjusting the model causes rooms to move and appear in real space, awaiting your arrival.
Each new room exposes revelations into the troubling past of William Kraven. Face your fears and see if you have what it takes...the doors of Kraven Manor await you.
- Experience a hauntingly beautiful first person atmosphere
- Hear chilling symphonies and bumps in the night that will have you looking over your shoulder
- Become the architect of Kraven Manor by constructing a scale model of the house
- Prepare for tension, puzzles, and a mounting threat that avoids the cheap scare
- Beware a unique antagonist that pursues you relentlessly to the final moments
- Find collectible secrets hidden within the Manor and obtain a very special ending
- Play Nightmare Mode for a scarier challenge and a battery for your flashlight
- Enjoy robust graphical settings and custom key binding options
- Face your fears in 14 Languages