Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In this sequel to the critically acclaimed Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, reassume the role of Raziel, and travel back through the currents of time into various eras of Nosgoth's past in your relentless pursuit of Kain. Encounter new enemies as you unearth the mysteries of Nosgoth's ancient races, and expose the schemes behind the corruption of the Pillars, and the vampire genocide.
- Acquire new and improved Soul Reaver weapon enhancements, physical abilities, and relics to interact with the environment and unlock the dark secrets of Nosgoth
- Devour the souls of new enemies including vampire hunters, Sarafan warrior-priests, spectral spirits, and extra-dimensional demons
- Immerse yourself in a gothic realm of highly detailed architecture and environments supported with an intriguing storyline, compelling voice-over, and no in-game loading times
- Shift real-time between the spectral and material realms to access previously unattainable places
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page