LEGRAND LEGACY Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the LEGRAND LEGACY game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
LEGRAND LEGACY - TALE OF THE FATEBOUNDSLEGRAND LEGACY: Tale of the Fatebounds is a love letter to our all time favorite JRPGs with a fresh take on classic turn-based combat and tactics. Welcome to Legrand, a beautifully hand-drawn world riddled with curious creatures, devastating wars, and intriguing tales of vengeance and redemption. Embark on an epic adventure through this sprawling fantasy universe and fight alongside the Fatebounds as they attempt bring peace to Legrand! But be careful who you trust because everyone has a secret to hide
RELEASE INFOComing to a PC near you on JANUARY 24, 2018.
CONTROLLER & MOUSE SUPPORTLegrand Legacy offers full controller support and partial mouse support.
Full Controller Support (games with Full Controller Support will work without a mouse and keyboard on hand, from installation to play and beyond.)
Partial Mouse Support (games with Partial Mouse Support may require a keyboard or controller from time to time, during installation or for limited interactions.)
- A fully immersive experience with stunning FMV, fully rendered 3D cinematics, and epic original soundtrack
- 3D models and original assets come together with gorgeously stylized hand-drawn backgrounds
- Action packed turn-based combat and tactical warfare scenarios that will test the limits of your wits
- Recruit craftsmen to restore the abandoned city of Dumville, play mini games, or embark on rewarding side quests
- Collect loot from slain enemies to craft items and upgrade weapons
- Configure items and grimoires that characters can wield in combat or set combat formation
- Command the military might of nations in intense tactical battles