GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A New Hero Rises
The Kingdom of is glitching. The evil Chairman of the Bankers Guild has captured the Prince, opening the way for destruction at the hands of the Archangels. With the Hero eliminated, and the world horribly unraveling, reluctant tutor Lenna must step up to save the kingdom. But it wont be easy--all she has to guide her is the voice of the deceased elder, and he seems to know more than hes letting on...
Explore a dangerous island filled with dungeons, and defeat the eight archangels to bring order to a glitched-out kingdom in this top-down Zelda-like action-adventure game. Playable in 8-bit and 32-bit pixel art styles!
- Team up with a friend. Make peace with Shadow Lenna to enjoy the game in local co-op multiplayer!
- Play again (and again). With two graphical styles, multiple endings, multiple boss forms, and procedural generation, you wont see everything in a single playthrough!
- Challenge yourself. Speed through the daily challenge dungeon with no sword, with only three hearts, or without taking a single hit. Show off a GIF of your playthrough on the connected leaderboard afterwards!
- Recruit companions. Will you choose Henrietta, the free-range chicken with a vendetta, or perhaps Gourdon, the sentient pumpkin? (4 to discover)
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page