Leviathan: the Cargo — Ongoing series Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Leviathan: the Cargo — Ongoing series game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
WARNING: Leviathan: The Cargo is suspended.Details http://leviathan.club/en/News/Details/18-the-future-of-leviathan
What if world-changing stories begin from nothing? For example, from a gang of smugglers carrying a valuable cargo through the underground tunnels of an ancient city A sealed box containing something meaningful, something that can change the fate of an entire country and its people.
It does not matter where this story starts. What matters is that you are a part of it, and the chest bearing the precious cargo is on a train seat right beside you.
Leviathan: the Cargo is an action adventure game based in the world of our previous game, Leviathan: The Last Day of the Decade. It is not only a sequel, but is also a completely new story of deep human fears, passions, redemption and happiness.
- Original setting: a somber and mystic fantasy world filled with alien technologies and the arcane mysteries of noble families.
- Your decisions are important: the characters listen to every word you say, and careless actions can lead to severe consequences or new side stories!
- Gameplay as experience: features of adventure, shooter, RPG, visual novel and survival genres merge together to provide you with a unique and unforgettable feel.
- Unique aesthetic: dark, grotesque comic book-style visuals, flashy camera angles and enthralling dialogues.
- 18+: The Cargo is a mature game for mature people.
- ...And youll be able to meet (or be reunited with) some of the characters from Leviathan: the Last Day of the Decade.