Little Big Monsters
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
When a power-hungry warlock opens up portals to monstrous dimensions, trying to build an army with the creatures he finds, they quickly overwhelm him and spread throughout your world. You are one of the last few heroes that can save your planet in its darkest hours.
Little Big Monsters is an open-world RPG with rogue-like elements following one of your world's last few powerful hero's, sent on a quest to rid the planet of monsters and their gruesome overlords that have overtaken your world from hellish dimensions.
- 3 unique classes with 12 different game variants giving you 36 different ways to play the game
- 20 gems that give you unique powers / When leveled up they become even stronger
- Hundreds of active slot combinations you can create with your gems to use on the fly to beat a level or boss
- 20+ monstrous enemy types
- 5 bosses
- 5 levels
- 3 difficulty settings
Mix and match an assortment of gems that give you powers from crowd control, healing, magical turrets, and more!
Earn trophies for your collection by following different paths!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page