GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
My name is Matthew, I just finished my economic study. That means a new period in life, searching for a well-paid job. As a child, I've always dreamed of the future. I imagined foreign adventures, exploring the outside world, living an exciting life, and making survival tours in countries far, far away. Unfortunately, these dreams never came about, so I stopped dreaming. Ive already applied for a job as a notary, I should make more money than anyone else could, that was the plan. But a new local problem changed it a bit. The problem is a new type of virus. Oh no, not a virus that makes you ill, no it changes you into a monster, half alive, half dead, a ZOMBIE! Is there any medicine for this? No, of course not.
The virus came from the laboratory in the city, a professor contracted it from a sample specimen during a simple lab experiment gone nightmarishly wrong. That meant the beginning of the nightmare Im in now. Why? Because Im the last normal human in here except the soldiers of the enemy army who started occupying the city before the virus broke out.
However, it made my life a lot more exciting, interesting. It looks like my childhood dreams finally came true, but not in the way I've always imagined. For now, I've got only one thing to do, survive.
Oh, and why Im still alive? Probably bad luck...
Lone Leader is a zombie apocalypse game, try to survive and break out of the nightmare thats been created. Kill all the enemies such as soldiers and zombies. Watch out! You only have one chance, so do it right.
You spawn in an open world map as player Matthew. In a first person view, you have to collect items to keep alive and escape from the city. The chilling ambiance and frightening jumpscares keep players on the edge of their seat in this one of a kind thriller.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page