Luxor: 5th Passage Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Luxor: 5th Passage game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- 100 all-new Adventure Mode levels
- Classic LUXOR game play style with 25 all-new backgrounds & pathways
- 4 difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard & INSANE
- 20 Achievements to earn
- All-new Blast Mode lets you test your skills in two minutes!
- Players Choice Mode includes 15 fan-favorite levels from LUXOR 2, LUXOR 3 & Quest for the Afterlife
- Eye of Horus lets you summon the Pharaoh to destroy the remaining spheres!
- 4 all-new power-ups: Double Shooter, Black Hole, Spiker, & Lead Barrage
- New bonus stage