Majestic Nights - Chapter 1 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Majestic Nights game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
You play as Cardholder: an intelligence operative who may or may not have been present at or even responsible for many of the biggest conspiracy events in history; and Cal, a humble Private Investigator whose own past is shrouded in secrets unknown even to herself.
With fast, light mechanics, the game has been developed to engross players in a shadowy world of conspiracy with an over-the-top 1980s aesthetic. Players will use wits, stealth and sometimes even a little force to investigate, explore, and acquire ever more clues for their big string-covered wall of conspiracies.
Season One of Majestic Nights takes place over six chapters, which work as a complete story or as standalone experiences. Chapter Zero, a prologue to the series, will be made available for free. Each subsequent chapter of the core series will be paid, and season passes will also be available.
- Isometric Action Adventure Gameplay
- Real-time stealth and combat mechanics
- Investigate and collect evidence to reveal the Truth
- Big hair!
- A vibrant alternative 1980s setting
- A world full of conspiracy theories and government plots where everything you know is wrong
- Controller support for platforms including PC, Mac
- Nazi aliens!
- A gripping, six episode story
- Alternate story paths to explore
- Puzzles, minigames and more!
- Kick-ass original 1980s soundtrack
- Chapter Zero, a prologue to the core season, will be available free before launch
- More Truth than any other game!
- Season Pass will be available on all platforms (and comes with the soundtrack!)
- Steam Achievements