Making History: The Calm & the Storm
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Making History® delivers the open-ended gameplay of strategy-game classics, but with compelling new economic, military, and diplomatic systems and deep research that lets you play with real historical challenges. The game drops you into a rich WWII world where every nation has its own agenda, and where events can turn on a single alliance. Work with your nation's historic strengths and weaknesses. Build up your industry, infrastructure, economy, military. Create alliances. Then reshape your strategy as the world evolves with each turn.
- Rich WWII world: MAKING HISTORY: The Calm & the Storm includes over 80 nations and 800+ regions. Each nation is given detailed characteristics built on extensive research, including economic and military strengths, diplomatic relations, ideology, and technical advancement. Each region features terrain, infrastructure, resource production and more.
- You are your Nation: Jump into a world in motion where every nation is pursuing its own agenda, and where events can turn on the breaking of a single alliance. Devise strategies based on your nation's historic strengths and weaknesses' and revise your plans as the world evolves in response to your actions. Play as the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the USSR, the United States, or China.
- Multi-Turn Combat: An innovative combat system allows many approaches to engagements from massive assaults to holding actions. Supplies, reinforcements and geography all affect your battle plan.
- More Military Options: Use unique unit abilities to blitzkrieg with armor, fight attrition battles with hordes of infantry, decimate enemy industry with strategic bombers, and bomb fleets from a distance with a carrier task force. With scientific research you can unlock more advanced military units, and every unit features a detailed 3D model.
- Sophisticated World Economy: The game's economic system models the connections between world power and economic strength. Players control trade, aid, industrial development, infrastructure investments, and a deep field of research.
- Powerful Alliance System: As you make and break alliances, declare war and propose peace, each action affects your relations with other nations, and their willingness to ally with you. If you lack strong allies, you may find other nations are more are more likely to attack.
- Historic Scenarios: Six scenarios let you start at a crucial historic moment, focus on a specific event, or play the whole war. Scenarios cover the fall of France, Pearl Harbor, the D-Day invasion of Europe, the Sudeten crisis and more, and each is based on detailed research. You can work to succeed where others failed, or take a different path and see what happens.
- Superb replayability: Each scenario drops you into a different firestorm. Each nation you play presents unique challenges. Everything evolves from your economic and military choices, the alliances you make, and the actions and reactions of the world's other nations.
- Single and Multiplayer Turn-Based Gameplay: Innovative simultaneous-turn-based play is quick and responsive, and keeps you in control with no waiting. Play with up to eight others in multiplayer mode, using in-game chat to devise joint strategies and secret pacts. Will you be a trusted ally or a backstabbing tyrant?
- Built for Modding: Use included Scenario Editor to modify scenarios or create your own.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page