- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Processor: Intel Quad Core i5 @ 2.5 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670
- DirectX: Version 11
Maximum Override Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Maximum Override game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Take over police cars, taxis, helicopters, wrecking balls, bridges, rocket cars, giant mechs, UFOs, monster trucks, big rigs, giant globe statues, fire hydrants, vending machines, tanks...
- 4 procedurally generated fully destructible cities
- Full Controller support
- Game modes: Gman Elimination, Arcade score mode, and a sandbox Zen mode