- OS: Windows (XP, Vista, 10)
- Processor: 1 GHz Processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 690 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
Unfortunately, professional review of the Messiah game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
With your help, Bob can then use their bodies, their weapons, or even their bare hands to strangle, cripple, impale, and incinerate the cities of sinners sent to stop you from finding Satan himself. Hiding in their souls, Bob can use these sinners' bodies against their will as armor (to take pain for him), or he can use them for camouflage (to hide inside them) and pretend to be just another twisted citizen in the Messiah world...
The rules are up to you - enjoy the freedom.
- Possess anyone you want and make them do your bidding
- A grim Cyberpunk atmosphere with a touch of the divine
- Save humanity from the Devil using your brains and your enemies brawn