GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Action-packed adventure awaits you, Commander!
Hop in your space craft and defend against blazing meteors and aliens in this retro-style arcade shooter!
You are the pilot of a small spaceship just outside Earth's orbit. Your mission is to defend Earth from incoming waves of burning meteors that will decimate our planet if you don't act quickly! Using your ship's tools - primary cannon, bercannon, Pulsar and Magnetizer- your task is to break apart and destroy all incoming meteors with a vengeance! But beware, there are enemies lurking in space that seek to prevent you from defending Earth because they want to see Earth destroyed! Did they somehow manage to make this meteoric onslaught happen in the first place? Destroy them, before they destroy you!
Weapons & ToolsDuring your space adventures you will discover that blasting enemy ships apart yields some helpful bounty! Importantly, this is how you pick up the parts your ship needs in order to equip it with upgraded tools:
- Primary Cannon - Your basic gun. Use against all meteors and enemies. Aim is important!
- bercannon - Basically a bullet-spraying behemoth. Use tactically, however, as you only have a limited amount of berammo. Watch the indicator on your HUD.
- Pulsar - In a pickle? Need to nuke the ever-lovin' dust out of a swarm of untenable enemies and meteors? Hit the Pulsar button to unleash the blue fury!
- Magnetizer - Tired of trying to catch all the good stuff? Just grab one of these (looks like a magnet) and metallic space stuff comes to you!
- Alien Corpses - That's right, you can collect enemy corpses, aka "Samples," for research and extra points!
- Pilots - When your ship is destroyed your pilot will eject and float around in space hoping to be rescued. On your next deployment, fly your ship over the wayward pilot to rescue them and get extra points! Be aware though that pilots can drift off into space, never to return again! Same is true for alien corpses, so pick them up while you can!
- Check your Pilot's Guide (hit ESC in-game) for detailed info on ship controls.
- Two (2) players can play at the same time. Have a friend join the battle!
- Scientists finally figured out that the Quazarian Generator in your ship has an inherent problem: Over time it will accumulate a Gravitational Charge that ends up drawing massive iron-based objects toward your ship. They have not figured out any way to circumvent this problem, Commander, so you will have to deal with it and be prepared! Also note that some sectors may generate Gravitational Vortices which effect all non-organic objects in the sector. Use extreme caution!
- The Magnetizer does not work on organic matter. During your missions you will face strange and odd events that will challenge you like nothing else. Beware and be prepared!
The time to save Earth is now, Commander. Put your space suit on, get in your ship, and defend humanity!
APP NOTESThank you for your interest in METEOR COMMANDER! It is our intent to provide ongoing support and updates with gameplay improvements, new enemies, new ways of playing with friends and lots more!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page